Aside from my usual design work, I also take time to give back to the design community in various ways.
I have had the pleasure to be invited to help mentor the annual Service Design Jams in Barcelona. It’s always amazing what a diverse group of people can come up with in a short amount of time when under pressure.
Aside from mentoring Innovation workshops such as the Service Design Jams, I also teach Design Innovation and Management at IED Barcelona where we focused on teaching students design Innovation and design thinking in a series of workshops and lectures culminating in a solid Design and Business concept.
Teaching 3d + fabrication
I have also been teaching 3D Cad Design skills in workshops at different Universities around Europe (Copenhagen, Darmstadt Technical University, Politécnica de Milano, UIC Barcelona.) as well as teaching kids at FAB Kids academy design and fabrication skills, focusing on practical skills and that participants walk away from the course with a finished product fabricated with their newly acquired skills.
Previous workshops include.
- FAB Kids Academy @ FABLab Sant Cugat
- Global Service Jam Mentor 2016- Barcelona
- IDEO Research Workshop – Barcelona 2015
- Global Service Jam Mentor 2015 – Barcelona
- IDEO Design& Culture Research – Barcelona
- Rhino 3D Design and Fabrication Workshop – Darmstadt Technical University
- CAD / Fabrication and Parametric Design workshop, Politecnico de Milan